Do You Like BBQ Pulled Pork? Try Out This Frito Pie!
Who doesn’t love BBQ Pulled Pork? What could make it better? Miss Essie’s BBQ Frito Chilli and Pulled Pork Pie.
The dish is based on a classic, but with Marcus’ variation. The BBQ Frito Chili and Pulled Pork Pie recipe by Miss Essie’s BBQ is sure to be a hit!
The BBQ Frito Chili truly adds a different kick, and the Fritos add a fun and delicious texture to the dish. This recipe is perfect for summertime grill-outs with friends and family, or an excellent comfort dish.
Go ahead, cook up your own BBQ pulled pork at home and try this recipe out! Keep reading to get all the information you need for the recipe.
The BBQ Frito Chili and Pulled Pork Pie recipe by Miss Essie’s BBQ is sure to be a hit! Cook up your own BBQ pulled pork at home and try this recipe out!
- First, pour the Frito Chips into a bowl and make sure that they are in a hardy stack.
The Fritos add a beautiful texture and crunch to the dish, as they are the star of the show. They add a dynamic flavor that is savory and delicious.
- After you pour out the Fritos, take a heaping spoon of your delicious chili and pour around the Fritos. The chili adds a kick to the dish, with the spice factor being upped a notch.
- After you top the Fritos with chili, add some hardy chunks of pulled pork. The pulled pork adds a richness to the dish and complements the chili very well. For this step, you can use whatever method of pulled pork you prefer. Just make sure it is very juicy and tender, that way it can hold onto its richness.
- For toppers, add some raw diced red onion. Opt for red instead of white, as red has a sweeter flavor that goes well with the BBQ flavors present in the dish. After the onion, go ahead and add another star of the show, get ready to say CHEESE!
- Yes, add the shredded pepper jack cheese and melted queso. The creaminess of the cheese adds another layer to the flavor profile to the dish, and the contrast of the pepper jack mixed with the melted cheese is delicious.
- Then, the grand finale, the finishing touch: a drizzle of Miss Essie’s Southern BBQ Sauce on Top. The sauce adds a delicious zing to the dish and ties everything together.
There are various ways to enjoy Miss Essie’s BBQ Frito Chili and Pulled Pork Pie; you can add Miss Essie’s legendary Mac N Cheese recipe as a creamy, delicious side dish in addition to others. The options are endless.
Hungry For More?
As you can see, Miss Essie’s BBQ pulled pork will be a hit at any gathering this season. If you want to learn more delicious recipes that will make you the ruler of your summer barbeque, check out our blog for more information.
- 2 c Frito Corn Chips
- 1/4 c Red Onion (Diced)
- 2 c Prepared Chili
- 2 c Pulled Pork
- 1/2 c Queso cheese (Melted)
- 1/2 c Pepper Jack Cheese (Shredded)
- Miss Essie’s Apple Cider Vinegar BBQ Sauce (As much as you want!)